Before you start, here are a few things to know.
- The content of this program is presented in a single topic.
- Your progress is monitored. You must successfully complete the topic to complete the program.
- There are some questions at the end of the topic so you can evaluate your learning and identify information you would like to review. Don't worry, it's not a test and it's not graded. We call it a, "Check on Learning."
- The program should only take about 15 minutes to complete.
- Because there are no student accounts or rentention of personal information, there is no bookmarking features. Users must complete the program in one session to be able to print a completion certificate at the end of the program.